“I am compassionate and attentive which allows me to provide the best quality care and treatment plan that is individualized for each patient ensuring their concerns are well addressed.”
Why She Chose the Medical Field
Lindsay Carmack, PA-C, is a passionate healthcare provider with a commitment to patient well-being. Drawing inspiration from her mother, a dedicated pediatric oncology nurse, Lindsay has cultivated a compassion for delivering personalized medical care.
Fueled by a personal journey through skin concerns, she finds great fulfillment in tailoring skincare regimens for individuals, empowering them to feel confident in their skin.
Professionally, her diverse experience spans Family Medicine, Medical and Surgical Hair Restoration, and Dermatology, with a foundation built as a medical scribe in the ER and patient care volunteer at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach.
Outside of her medical pursuits, Lindsay enjoys practicing pilates, indulging in baking, and treasuring special moments with her husband and daughter.
· Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
Bethel University Physician Assistant Program
· Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences
University of California Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA
Licensure and Certifications
· Board Certified Physician Assistant (NCCPA)
· Licensed Physician Assistant, State of California
· Basic Life Support for healthcare providers
· Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA)
· California Dermatology Physician Assistant Society (CDPAS)